Egyptian Myths and Mysteries 1908, a cycle of 12 lectures by Rudolf Steiner, given in Leipzig from September 2 - 14, 1908. (CW 106).
For your convenience, below is a zip file of this entire set of lectures. It does require that you have an unzipping utility of some kind on your computer. For you mac people this is built in.
The Entire Book Egyptian Myths and Mysteries 1908
1. Spiritual connections between the culture-streams of ancient and modern times. (September 2, 1908)
2. The reflection of cosmic events in the religious views of men. (September 3, 1908)
3. The old initiation centers. The human form as the subject of meditation. (September 4, 1908)
4. The experiences of initiation. The mysteries of the planets. The descent of the primeval Word. (September 5, 1908)
5. The genesis of the trinity of sun, moon, and earth. Osiris and Typhon. (September 7, 1908)
6. The influence of Osiris and Isis. Facts of occult anatomy and physiology. (September 8, 1908)
7. Evolutionary events in the human organism up to the departure of the moon. Osiris and Isis as builders of the upper human form. (September 9, 1908)
8. The stages of evolution of the human form. The expulsion of the animal beings. The four human types. (September 10, 1908)
9. The influence of the sun and moon spirits, of the Isis and Osiris forces. The change in consciousness. The conquest of the physical plane. (September 11, 1908)
10. Old myths as pictures of cosmic facts. Darkening of man's spiritual consciousness. The initiation principle of the mysteries. (September 12, 1908)
11. The ancient Egyptian doctrine of evolution. The cosmic view of the organs and their coarsening in modern times. (September 13, 1908)
12. The Christ impulse as conqueror of matter. (September 14, 1908)