Problems of Society: An Esoteric View: From Luciferic Past to Ahrimanic Future CW 193, 10 lectures by Rudolf Steiner, held in Zurich, Bern, Heidenheim and Berlin between 4 February and 4 November 1919. Translated by Matthew Barton. (Below I have put provisional titles to the lectures with hopes of some identification but they are NOT actual titles given by Dr. Steiner).
The whole book as a zip file.
1. Lecture 1: The Human Being as the Center of the Universe (Zurich, 4 February 1919)
2. Lecture 2: The Social Question as a Problem for all Humanity (Bern, 8 February 1919)
3. Lecture 3: Earthly Culture and Pre-Birth Existence. Political State and Pure Earthly Impulses. Economic Impulses point toward After-Death Existence (Zurich, 11 February 1919)
4. Lecture 4: Kurt Eisner and His Speech to Students in Basel. (Zurich, 9 March 1919)
5. Lecture 5: The Melancholic Expression on Children's Countenances Today. (Heidenheim, 12 June 1919)
6. Lecture 6: Fading Interest of the Three Next Higher Hierarchies in the Human Being. (Berlin, 12 September 1919)
7. Lecture 7: The Human Being's Relationship to His Angel in Sleep. (Berlin, 13 September 1919)
8. Lecture 8: The Human Being's Modern Complete Immersion in the Physical Body. (Berlin, 14 September 1919)
9. Lecture 9: The Incarnation of Ahriman. (Zurich, 27 October 1919)
10. Lecture 10: The Incarnations of Lucifer and Ahriman (additional details) (Bern, 4 November 1919)